Wednesday 6 November 2013

No longer 'ere... Ported to WORDPRESS!!!

Woo hoo!!!
It got harder to be here.
Sorry Blogger.
You lost me. Plus the pressure from my readers to port were too much. I checked out WP, liked it and ported.
I have my first Post up already
THE WRONG KIND OF THIRD PARTY
www.marriagebydbook.wordpress.com
I still need to tush up the site. If you can, pray help. Thanks
Ok so lezzgodia...
Goodbye Blogger...
Hello WordPress...
Different site... Same message.
I will find a way to move the articles and comments to the new site. And then shut this one down...
Oya rush down to my new site...
Hugs
Mrs. D

3 comments:

  1. Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Lol
    Ok, going across the road to wordpress :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! In the end I got a weblog from where I be able to actually take valuable information regarding
    my study and knowledge.

    Here is my homepage ขายกระเป๋า

    ReplyDelete